.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Shadows of Divine Things

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

This site is devoted to theological and philosophical investigations of the spiritual meanings of life, current events, music, spiritual growth, nature, and learning to be attuned to listening to the 'language of God.' The name of this blog comes from one of Jonathan Edwards's journals which he called 'Shadows of Divine Things,' and later renamed 'Images of Divine Things.' As a Christian I am continously on a spiritual journey to grow more into the image of Christ, to understand what it means to be crucified with Christ. To seek the truths of the Christian Faith is of upmost importance, and to know that any truths that are found outside of Christianity are present there because they ultimately point to God. I have an M.A. in theology and apologetics and I completed one year of graduate studies in Philosophy at Marquette University.

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Blogger Troubles

For whatever bizarre reason, Blogger is weirding out on me. Has anyone on their own blog (assuming you use "Blogger") been having trouble posting comments and they are not showing up in the comments section?

This has happened to me at several other Blogger sites (i.e. Faith and Theology) so I'm wondering if Blogger is having technical troubles. Oh well, what more can I expect from a free service?

BTW - any typos you might see in any of these posts . . . well . . . those are Blogger's fault too!!

:-)

4 Comments:

Blogger Johnny moo moo said...

T.B.

Same problem at Lydiacornell.com

I thought she was mad at me :D

3:09 PM, February 04, 2006  
Blogger Ben Myers said...

A couple of people have told me that their comments at Faith and Theology didn't appear. Sorry about that! It all seems to be working again now though.

3:56 AM, February 05, 2006  
Blogger T.B. Vick said...

Well Ben,
that has actually happened on my blog a few times recently. It makes me wonder if this is a "glich" within blogger, or some technical thing that might need to be reported to Blogger. Hmmmm . . .

9:09 AM, February 05, 2006  
Blogger stc said...

Blogger definitely had issues this weekend. I had e-mail notification of a few posts that never showed up on the blog.

1:22 PM, February 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home