.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Shadows of Divine Things

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

This site is devoted to theological and philosophical investigations of the spiritual meanings of life, current events, music, spiritual growth, nature, and learning to be attuned to listening to the 'language of God.' The name of this blog comes from one of Jonathan Edwards's journals which he called 'Shadows of Divine Things,' and later renamed 'Images of Divine Things.' As a Christian I am continously on a spiritual journey to grow more into the image of Christ, to understand what it means to be crucified with Christ. To seek the truths of the Christian Faith is of upmost importance, and to know that any truths that are found outside of Christianity are present there because they ultimately point to God. I have an M.A. in theology and apologetics and I completed one year of graduate studies in Philosophy at Marquette University.

Monday, September 24, 2007

A Period of Silence

Hello to anyone who still might read this blog. As often as I have tried to make time to write posts, it has been too difficult this fall to do so. My work requires that I pass two securities licenses (which require that I study at least 4 to 5 hours a day), I am also teaching a series at my church, and I am working about 50 hours per week. So what time is left over for me, I give to my family.

So this fall, I will not be able to post. However, once I get these tests behind me, I'll have more time to post. The deadline for me to take and pass both tests is January 10th 2008. If I do not pass these tests, I cannot keep my job. No pressure, huh? So this blog will be on hold until the beginning on 2008, at which time I'll attempt to resume posting.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve Scott said...

I won't scratch your blog from my favorites list.

12:33 AM, October 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home