.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Shadows of Divine Things

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

This site is devoted to theological and philosophical investigations of the spiritual meanings of life, current events, music, spiritual growth, nature, and learning to be attuned to listening to the 'language of God.' The name of this blog comes from one of Jonathan Edwards's journals which he called 'Shadows of Divine Things,' and later renamed 'Images of Divine Things.' As a Christian I am continously on a spiritual journey to grow more into the image of Christ, to understand what it means to be crucified with Christ. To seek the truths of the Christian Faith is of upmost importance, and to know that any truths that are found outside of Christianity are present there because they ultimately point to God. I have an M.A. in theology and apologetics and I completed one year of graduate studies in Philosophy at Marquette University.

Saturday, August 25, 2007

In Transition

Ok, I guess I need to explain my absence from blogging, as if this has any import whatsoever, since by now no one actually reads this blog any longer. Nonetheless, I have been away, or better yet, I have failed to post, due to a new job that has kept me extremely busy. It seems I'm always working to get by and pay the bills but to keep pace with "life" at this time robs me of any life.

Woe is I. Oh well, stay tuned, cause when I get caught up I do intent to continue posting, so keep checking back every once in a while.

3 Comments:

Blogger Steve Scott said...

You're on my "favorites" list and I click through quite often. I just don't comment frequently. We just had a baby, bought a new car, sold an old one, and had our back fence fall down. Yeah, too busy here, too. Bills? Refresh my memory as to what those are. Hang in there.

3:30 AM, August 27, 2007  
Blogger T.B. Vick said...

Hey Steve,

Life moves fast for everyone I see. Glad to know the blog still has a reader out there. Once I get adjusted to this new work schedule I should be on track to posting. BTW, thanks for the encouragement and you too "hang in there."

8:02 AM, August 28, 2007  
Blogger Steve Scott said...

T.B., you've been tagged. I'm not making it mandatory to play, but if you're up for some fun, check out the meme at:

http://fromthepew.blogspot.com/2007/08/8-things-you-dont-know-about-me-meme.html

1:27 AM, August 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home