.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Shadows of Divine Things

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

This site is devoted to theological and philosophical investigations of the spiritual meanings of life, current events, music, spiritual growth, nature, and learning to be attuned to listening to the 'language of God.' The name of this blog comes from one of Jonathan Edwards's journals which he called 'Shadows of Divine Things,' and later renamed 'Images of Divine Things.' As a Christian I am continously on a spiritual journey to grow more into the image of Christ, to understand what it means to be crucified with Christ. To seek the truths of the Christian Faith is of upmost importance, and to know that any truths that are found outside of Christianity are present there because they ultimately point to God. I have an M.A. in theology and apologetics and I completed one year of graduate studies in Philosophy at Marquette University.

Monday, July 09, 2007

Let Mercy Come and Wash Away . . .

What I've Done



Excellent video, song and message by Linkin Park

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, just wanted to give you some encouragement on your blog. I like seeing other followers of Christ using their minds. If you haven't already, you may want to check out apologetics.com. We'd love your input.

Brothers in Christ,

HT

10:03 PM, July 10, 2007  
Blogger T.B. Vick said...

hagen,

thanks for the input and the link.

9:27 AM, July 11, 2007  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

Thanks for stopping in, it's been too long. Things are going well. I was at school but because of a change in jobs and lack of funds I couldn't continue. I recently started a more permanent job in a medical warehouse and plan on going back at the latest this winter.

How are you doing? What are you up to?

9:06 PM, July 11, 2007  
Blogger T.B. Vick said...

CR,

I've just been working, reading, and blogging. Nothing worth bragging about.

10:19 PM, July 11, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Todd. I first heard this song in the last scene and credits of Transformers. I looked it up and downloaded it as soon as I got home. Great song. Thanks for showing the video; I hadn't seen it before.

5:15 PM, July 17, 2007  
Blogger T.B. Vick said...

David,

yeah this is an great song both musically and lyrically.

6:49 PM, July 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home