.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Shadows of Divine Things

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

This site is devoted to theological and philosophical investigations of the spiritual meanings of life, current events, music, spiritual growth, nature, and learning to be attuned to listening to the 'language of God.' The name of this blog comes from one of Jonathan Edwards's journals which he called 'Shadows of Divine Things,' and later renamed 'Images of Divine Things.' As a Christian I am continously on a spiritual journey to grow more into the image of Christ, to understand what it means to be crucified with Christ. To seek the truths of the Christian Faith is of upmost importance, and to know that any truths that are found outside of Christianity are present there because they ultimately point to God. I have an M.A. in theology and apologetics and I completed one year of graduate studies in Philosophy at Marquette University.

Monday, October 23, 2006

One Year Anniversary

Today is the "official" one year anniversary for this blog. By "official" I mean exactly one year ago today the very first post was placed on Shadows of Divine Things.

However, this blog was actually created almost one month prior, and I originally called the blog Iustitia Dei. The original intent was to discuss the issues of justification but since that was so limited to the one topic, I thought better of that idea and changed it to the current blog.

Anyway, happy one year anniversary!

4 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Barnes said...

Hello,
I don't know if you are the head of the marzzhill group, but I just started a new page and so now both of my blogs are on the group (A Submerging Church). I was wondering you could take one of them off, that one being from (http://puritancatastrophe.blogspot.com). Thanks.

11:45 PM, October 22, 2006  
Blogger One of Freedom said...

Congrats on the anniversary!

8:30 AM, October 23, 2006  
Blogger T.B. Vick said...

Andrew, I'm the one who manages the "Circle of Faith" web ring . . .I'll check on your blogs and see what I can come up with.

Hey Frank,

Thanks.

7:24 PM, October 23, 2006  
Blogger Chris Tilling said...

Happy blogday!

3:29 AM, October 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home