.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Shadows of Divine Things

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

This site is devoted to theological and philosophical investigations of the spiritual meanings of life, current events, music, spiritual growth, nature, and learning to be attuned to listening to the 'language of God.' The name of this blog comes from one of Jonathan Edwards's journals which he called 'Shadows of Divine Things,' and later renamed 'Images of Divine Things.' As a Christian I am continously on a spiritual journey to grow more into the image of Christ, to understand what it means to be crucified with Christ. To seek the truths of the Christian Faith is of upmost importance, and to know that any truths that are found outside of Christianity are present there because they ultimately point to God. I have an M.A. in theology and apologetics and I completed one year of graduate studies in Philosophy at Marquette University.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Web Searches

At other blogs that I frequent I have read posts where certain internet searches that have caused an individual to land on that particular blog have been mentioned by the blog owner (Chris Tilling posted on this recently). What is mentioned is usually done so with the intent to be funny, and rightly so. Lately, since I have not posted as much as I have in the past, most of the hits to my blog have been from internet searches (i.e. Google, Yahoo, etc.). Just recently these are some of the searches that have landed people at my blog (some of these are very funny):

1) Protestants are pharisees (must have been a "fundie" search) 8-)

2) Mike + spring + yuma (I'm still trying to figure out how this search pulled up my blog)

3) Divine wrongs

4) Kants thoughts of Anselm

5) Habits of sin (I'm sure my blog was the only search result on this one) 8-)

6) Young fogeys (hmmm . . . is this descriptive of the blog owner?)

Fun stuff!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Dumb question, I'm sure, but how do you find out this information?

12:20 AM, May 08, 2006  
Blogger T.B. Vick said...

Dave,

I get the info from an ISP tracker that I have on my blog. You can get them for free.

5:59 PM, May 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home