.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Shadows of Divine Things

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

This site is devoted to theological and philosophical investigations of the spiritual meanings of life, current events, music, spiritual growth, nature, and learning to be attuned to listening to the 'language of God.' The name of this blog comes from one of Jonathan Edwards's journals which he called 'Shadows of Divine Things,' and later renamed 'Images of Divine Things.' As a Christian I am continously on a spiritual journey to grow more into the image of Christ, to understand what it means to be crucified with Christ. To seek the truths of the Christian Faith is of upmost importance, and to know that any truths that are found outside of Christianity are present there because they ultimately point to God. I have an M.A. in theology and apologetics and I completed one year of graduate studies in Philosophy at Marquette University.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Places I Have Visited

I got these map ideas from David over at Nelmezzo. The red states are all the states I have visited (or lived in) in the U.S.



create your own personalized map of the USA
or check out ourCalifornia travel guide

Places I have visited (also in red) around the world (only the U.S., Mexico, and Belize). Certainly a trip to Europe is in the makings!!!



create your own visited country map
or check our Venice travel guide

3 Comments:

Blogger C. Stirling Bartholomew said...

Hey TB,

If I am reading this right the very best states you haven't been to yet, e.g., Montana and Idaho and what about the West Coast? California is a waste land but the Oregon Coast is still a good place if you can handle 100 inches of rain.

CSB

11:13 PM, May 02, 2006  
Blogger Chris Tilling said...

Certainly a trip to Europe is in the makings!!!

I hope so too! Drop by us if you do!

2:37 AM, May 03, 2006  
Blogger T.B. Vick said...

CBS,

Yes, my wife and I have always wanted to visit Montana, and neither of us have been to the west coast. The furthest west we have been is Vegas. So the west coast and Montana are trip we want to make here in the U.S.

Chris,

Yep, we want to take a trip to Europe as soon as we can. I have always wanted to go to Germany (because of Luther and the Reformation), but I have also always wanted to go to Italy for an extended vacation, see the Vatican, Rome, etc..

Maybe someday.

9:28 PM, May 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home