.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Shadows of Divine Things

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

This site is devoted to theological and philosophical investigations of the spiritual meanings of life, current events, music, spiritual growth, nature, and learning to be attuned to listening to the 'language of God.' The name of this blog comes from one of Jonathan Edwards's journals which he called 'Shadows of Divine Things,' and later renamed 'Images of Divine Things.' As a Christian I am continously on a spiritual journey to grow more into the image of Christ, to understand what it means to be crucified with Christ. To seek the truths of the Christian Faith is of upmost importance, and to know that any truths that are found outside of Christianity are present there because they ultimately point to God. I have an M.A. in theology and apologetics and I completed one year of graduate studies in Philosophy at Marquette University.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

So Many Blogs, So Little Time!

I'm slapping myself over here because I promised myself I would not browse around for anymore blogs to read. I have a core group of blogs that I read and respond to, adding another is pushing me to the edge of overload.

However, and this is a big however, I found a really cool blog today. The name of the blog is Per Caritatem and is operated by Cynthia Nielsen. She is a Westminister Theological Seminary graduate, she has an impressive Curriculum Vitae, and has done work in both theology and philosophy.

Her blog is academically based and has some great posts on Augustine, Aquinas, John Calvin, apologetics, Biblical Theology, etc. If you have not seen her blog then I highly recomment it.

Now, nobody else make anymore blogs. I have way too many to read as it is right now! 8-)

Pretty soon from all the blog reading I have been doing I'm going to permanently look like this:


1 Comments:

Blogger Cynthia R. Nielsen said...

T.B.,

Thank you for your kind words. I'm new to the "blogworld" (and love it), but I can already relate to your sentiment--"too many blogs, too little time."

Kind regards,
Cynthia

5:42 PM, February 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home