.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Shadows of Divine Things

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

This site is devoted to theological and philosophical investigations of the spiritual meanings of life, current events, music, spiritual growth, nature, and learning to be attuned to listening to the 'language of God.' The name of this blog comes from one of Jonathan Edwards's journals which he called 'Shadows of Divine Things,' and later renamed 'Images of Divine Things.' As a Christian I am continously on a spiritual journey to grow more into the image of Christ, to understand what it means to be crucified with Christ. To seek the truths of the Christian Faith is of upmost importance, and to know that any truths that are found outside of Christianity are present there because they ultimately point to God. I have an M.A. in theology and apologetics and I completed one year of graduate studies in Philosophy at Marquette University.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

What Do You Think?

So what do you all think? A friend of mind, Doug Beaumont of IrContent, designed a new header image for me. I have been trying myself, with no success at all, to create a header that had a "shadow" behind it to help 'highlight', so to speak, the name of my blog.

Well, over the weekend Doug created the image and sent it to me and with his help (I'm a "newbie" to html/xhtml codes and such) I got the image positioned and sized in the header.

So, what do you think? I like it a lot and just wanted to extend a big "thank you" to Doug for all his help.

3 Comments:

Blogger Correy said...

Looking great :)

8:40 PM, January 15, 2006  
Blogger Jeremiah Kier Cowart said...

Hey, I like it too-and your idea behind it. Any way to make it smoother though? It's a bit jaggedy-edged.

3:29 PM, January 17, 2006  
Blogger Douglas Beaumont said...

Actually this looks nothing like what I sent you. I think the resizing blasted it. I'll try another one that begins at this size!

10:06 PM, January 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home