.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Shadows of Divine Things

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

This site is devoted to theological and philosophical investigations of the spiritual meanings of life, current events, music, spiritual growth, nature, and learning to be attuned to listening to the 'language of God.' The name of this blog comes from one of Jonathan Edwards's journals which he called 'Shadows of Divine Things,' and later renamed 'Images of Divine Things.' As a Christian I am continously on a spiritual journey to grow more into the image of Christ, to understand what it means to be crucified with Christ. To seek the truths of the Christian Faith is of upmost importance, and to know that any truths that are found outside of Christianity are present there because they ultimately point to God. I have an M.A. in theology and apologetics and I completed one year of graduate studies in Philosophy at Marquette University.

Monday, November 28, 2005

Viola! (Let Me Know What You Think)

Ok! I got that 'parchment' background off and now have a fully beige/tan background. I would love to hear your input about the changes.

Everyone leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

6 Comments:

Blogger DWright said...

Looks crisp.

11:56 PM, November 27, 2005  
Blogger Chris Tilling said...

Everythings really quite good - apart from a picture of some ugly bloke standing next to an attractive lady top left

:-)

4:55 AM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger Steve Weaver said...

Looks good. I probably would have gone with this format if I hadn't deleted something that made mine go white first. Now, if you want, you can go to cooltext.com and make a banner for the top. You could probably do a "shadow" font or something.

8:13 AM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger T.B. Vick said...

Yeah Chris, I don't know why that good lookin' babe let me get in that pic with her.

Makes the pic sorta lopsided, huh?
;)

8:27 AM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger T.B. Vick said...

Steve,

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll have to go and check out some banners. A 'Shadow' font would look pretty cool.

8:52 AM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger T.B. Vick said...

BTW, Steve, I enjoyed your article about Thanksgiving. I do not think I have ever read a more detailed account of Thanksgiving. Thanks for the post!

9:28 AM, November 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home