.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Shadows of Divine Things

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

This site is devoted to theological and philosophical investigations of the spiritual meanings of life, current events, music, spiritual growth, nature, and learning to be attuned to listening to the 'language of God.' The name of this blog comes from one of Jonathan Edwards's journals which he called 'Shadows of Divine Things,' and later renamed 'Images of Divine Things.' As a Christian I am continously on a spiritual journey to grow more into the image of Christ, to understand what it means to be crucified with Christ. To seek the truths of the Christian Faith is of upmost importance, and to know that any truths that are found outside of Christianity are present there because they ultimately point to God. I have an M.A. in theology and apologetics and I completed one year of graduate studies in Philosophy at Marquette University.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

More Changes

As you can see I have been trying to tweak my blog template. In fact, I have tried to widen the margins for months but could never figure out how to do this until today. Steve Weaver made changes to his blog and I liked the changes so much it inspired me to go into my own template and try to expand the margins, and fix a few other details.

Now, if someone out there can leave me a comment explaining to me how I can get that tan 'film' like background (you can see the edge of it going down the right part of the text) that did not expand when I expanded the margins I would greatly appreciate it. I have tried everything to remove that altogether.

Please be patient with me as I continue to work the kinks out!

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve Weaver said...

T.B.,

That's why I went all white! I hope you can figure it out though, I like the parchment look.

Steve

2:54 PM, November 27, 2005  
Blogger T.B. Vick said...

I am guessing that you never figured it out.

I'll keep trying and see what I can come up with.

I may have to go all white as well, although I would rather have a tan background.

3:12 PM, November 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home