.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Shadows of Divine Things

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

This site is devoted to theological and philosophical investigations of the spiritual meanings of life, current events, music, spiritual growth, nature, and learning to be attuned to listening to the 'language of God.' The name of this blog comes from one of Jonathan Edwards's journals which he called 'Shadows of Divine Things,' and later renamed 'Images of Divine Things.' As a Christian I am continously on a spiritual journey to grow more into the image of Christ, to understand what it means to be crucified with Christ. To seek the truths of the Christian Faith is of upmost importance, and to know that any truths that are found outside of Christianity are present there because they ultimately point to God. I have an M.A. in theology and apologetics and I completed one year of graduate studies in Philosophy at Marquette University.

Friday, November 25, 2005

Changes

Hello everyone. I hope you all had a blessed Thanksgiving and were able to give praise and thanks to almighty God for all that He has provided, and to spend some quality time with your families.

Just a quick note to let you know that this blog will be undergoing some changes in the way I have structured my sidebar (the area to your left where everything is listed - other blogs, other sites, etc.). I have intended to make the sidebar much more formal and structured. So over the next week or so when you visit be sure and look at the progress and changes that will be occurring in that area.

Be patient, as I will also be trying to post some upcoming articles and papers as I revamp the sidebar. Busy, busy, busy, but as they say, "Idle hands are devil's workshop." So busy I will be!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home