.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Shadows of Divine Things

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

This site is devoted to theological and philosophical investigations of the spiritual meanings of life, current events, music, spiritual growth, nature, and learning to be attuned to listening to the 'language of God.' The name of this blog comes from one of Jonathan Edwards's journals which he called 'Shadows of Divine Things,' and later renamed 'Images of Divine Things.' As a Christian I am continously on a spiritual journey to grow more into the image of Christ, to understand what it means to be crucified with Christ. To seek the truths of the Christian Faith is of upmost importance, and to know that any truths that are found outside of Christianity are present there because they ultimately point to God. I have an M.A. in theology and apologetics and I completed one year of graduate studies in Philosophy at Marquette University.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

The Mavericks and Work

The reason I have not been blogging lately is due to several things. First, this past Thursday evening (June 8th) I went to game 1 of the Mavs vs. the Heat and stayed with my dad in Addison. This was an awesome game and we sat second row from the floor, center court; my brother told me he saw us on television. I could not pass up this opportunity when my dad offered me a ticket. GO MAVS!!!

Second, it has taken me a few weeks to get adjusted to my new work schedule. In fact, I have not had too much time to read, much less blog. However, I think I'm getting adjusted, my training ends at the end of this week and that will put me on a more routine schedule, so I plan on blogging a bit more here in the near future. I did recently contribute an article to Ben Myer's blog, if you are so inclined you can read it here. Nonetheless, I think I'm back in the "blog groove" and will attempt to get a few things posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home