.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Shadows of Divine Things

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

This site is devoted to theological and philosophical investigations of the spiritual meanings of life, current events, music, spiritual growth, nature, and learning to be attuned to listening to the 'language of God.' The name of this blog comes from one of Jonathan Edwards's journals which he called 'Shadows of Divine Things,' and later renamed 'Images of Divine Things.' As a Christian I am continously on a spiritual journey to grow more into the image of Christ, to understand what it means to be crucified with Christ. To seek the truths of the Christian Faith is of upmost importance, and to know that any truths that are found outside of Christianity are present there because they ultimately point to God. I have an M.A. in theology and apologetics and I completed one year of graduate studies in Philosophy at Marquette University.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Job Interview

Well, the position at the community college was postponed (essentially eliminated temporarily) for at least 12 months. I was told by the director of the school that their programs for the general education department needed massive work, thus the postponement. However, tomorrow (Wednesday, March 8th) I have a major job interview with a company called Citicorp (a major banking and credit company). The interview is at 11 a.m. This is very telling, in order for me to even get this interview I had to pass four hours worth of math, economics, and accounting type exams.

Needless to say, if you have been following my posts on jobs, I need a job asap, so this interview is crucial - please pray for me if you have a moment to do so. Let me thank you all ahead of time once again.

God Bless!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

Best of wishes on the endeavor!

8:25 AM, March 08, 2006  
Blogger T.B. Vick said...

Thanks Jim and David. The interview went very well (even the interviewer told me he thought it went well). The last thing I was told was that someone would call me within the next two or three days (if I got the position) with an offer. So . . . I wait patiently for the offer.

1:07 PM, March 08, 2006  
Blogger Chris Tilling said...

Glad to hear ot went well. I prayed for you.

1:36 PM, March 08, 2006  
Blogger T.B. Vick said...

Thank you so much Chris.

1:39 PM, March 08, 2006  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

my prayers are with you man.

10:06 PM, March 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home